Computer Problems 2 Computer Problems 2

I'm lovin it

I hate macs! I've haded them ever since kindergarten when we had to use stupid ugly apples! I wish 286 was public choice at the time! Well, now I can love my pc all i want! XD but yeah, the clip was hilarious! They do take forever, longest load time I've seen one was like 15 seconds from start to desktop. My pc goes from bios to desktop in 5 seconds flat thanks to the power of win2k3, raptor raid, bootvis and a bit of hacked overclocking (because raptors don't allow overclocking) :D PC LOVER DESERVES A GREAT REVIEW! I highly recommend the viewing!

How Tuna is Made! How Tuna is Made!

Wow!

Ok, it's old yes, but still I can't get over the part where the monster is walking over to the guy and it makes that running stomping sound (MACHINE GUN MAYBE?), way out of sync but it's hilarious the concept! Plus the music is really funny too! (BOTH SONGS) OMG I just have to show this to everyone! Great one.

"Unknown" NES games "Unknown" NES games

Hiarious Submission

I thought it was pretty good. The funniest part had to have been when kool wakes up and hears some chanting in the background (or through the cave) reminded me of indiana jones and the temple of doom. (even funnier that it was sephiroth's song) ha ha! Nice one!

Drop The Bomb! Drop The Bomb!

nice

ha ha ha it was nicely made. DDR is great too. That guy's gonna get whats coming to him though, lol. but how old is this clip btw? i saw the twin towers being bombed.

How To Remove A Brain. How To Remove A Brain.

lol this is funny

I guess it's sad too, but couldn't help a giggle. My question is, can you get cancer by touching a brain??? That's very disturbing...

Death & Birth of a Star Death & Birth of a Star

Very nice!

I use that idea, "death is only the beginning" in my RPG. This is quite a nice little clip. Good one!

PM Halloween Special PM Halloween Special

Hiarous

Pube muppet is coming along VERY funny. Drawings are funny with the pumpkin field. The quotes of pube muppet never get tired. And the frak episode was funny too. Keep going!

Kerry + Edwards Kerry + Edwards

Awesome!

YES! Great humor, especially the part where the kiss, that was the funniest thing I've ever seen! FINALLY some revenge against the democrats and the abby-normals!

The HIV Song The HIV Song

LOL

It's quite funny, but I swear I saw it on another website. Best be careful! ;)

I'm Blue I'm Blue

Rocked

It rocked better than the official one that came out. Nice going! ;)