Jungle Girl Jungle Girl

That's Hawt

I dig tentacles and pussies. Losing is the best part!

War On Cookies War On Cookies

Poorly made

I was hoping for something more exciting. The cookie monster on the front page got my attention. Either the flash is broken, or you must improve the flash with more content. It was less than 10 seconds, really no point. Try harder next time!

spank 1.0 spank 1.0

OoooooMMMMGGGG!!!

That's sooooo stupid it's funny! What's the point of this? I really don't care anymore now that I think of it. Well drawn, sounds are hilarious, items are crazy, LOL. OMG!!! It's brilliant!

playfilth responds:

is that a female orgasm or philosophical enlightenment that you just experienced? no. i do understand, i feel the exact same way about the game.

DownPOOR DownPOOR

Awesom!

This is something completely new, I'd like to see an enhanced version of this game, better panels, boarder maybe, graphics of the shapes, sound! This game could sell, I'd buy it!

Mario Tetris 3 Mario Tetris 3

Very fun game!

I'm very good at tetris, however in this version, the lines go real fast and the fat blocks are intimidating even though the game play is exactly the same. Also I think it's just a bug in flash, but the controls just arn't the same as when you play it on the NES. But great job! I can't seem to get past 190 lines on this version, it's hard! Great job!

Yoshi's Minigames Yoshi's Minigames

Yay!

That's fun! I really like it! Make some more, I'm just too bored these days!

Bush Calculates Revenge Bush Calculates Revenge

Quite nice

85%???????? What?!! I should have gotten 100!!! Well that was fun, 10 for interactivity. Some nice practice. I've never seen a flash with these kinds of questions. I should laugh at the fact your using Bush, but he's a great guy with "Leadership" skills much more efficient than the Girly Man who's running against him. Heh heh. Nice one, thanks for the pop quiz!

Orgasm Girl Orgasm Girl

Sigh...

I'm a good Catholic boy, how did I stumble upon this thing?! LOL. I tell ya, I'm completely stuck, I won't give up until she cracks! Ummm, can someone help me though? The meter drops too quick... This flash could actually be a good teacher? Maybe it will work on a real girl? If you can pass the first level *seems very hard to complete* think of what you can do in real life! HAHAHA!

Good going!

flash hotmail? impossible flash hotmail? impossible

I submitted my info

Nothing happened. All I did was change my password and question etc. afterward. Is there a point to this?

ultimate flash sonic ultimate flash sonic

Nice game

Real nice, I had a game in mind also, I just need to learn the script. I'd like it if the game were faster though. Also he doesn't flash after being hit. Nice visual though, if you make another, try playing Knuckles Chaotix for 32x, those are some stunning graphics for first generation. :) Nice!