Computer Problems 2 Computer Problems 2

I'm lovin it

I hate macs! I've haded them ever since kindergarten when we had to use stupid ugly apples! I wish 286 was public choice at the time! Well, now I can love my pc all i want! XD but yeah, the clip was hilarious! They do take forever, longest load time I've seen one was like 15 seconds from start to desktop. My pc goes from bios to desktop in 5 seconds flat thanks to the power of win2k3, raptor raid, bootvis and a bit of hacked overclocking (because raptors don't allow overclocking) :D PC LOVER DESERVES A GREAT REVIEW! I highly recommend the viewing!

How Tuna is Made! How Tuna is Made!

Wow!

Ok, it's old yes, but still I can't get over the part where the monster is walking over to the guy and it makes that running stomping sound (MACHINE GUN MAYBE?), way out of sync but it's hilarious the concept! Plus the music is really funny too! (BOTH SONGS) OMG I just have to show this to everyone! Great one.

"Unknown" NES games "Unknown" NES games

Hiarious Submission

I thought it was pretty good. The funniest part had to have been when kool wakes up and hears some chanting in the background (or through the cave) reminded me of indiana jones and the temple of doom. (even funnier that it was sephiroth's song) ha ha! Nice one!

Jungle Girl Jungle Girl

That's Hawt

I dig tentacles and pussies. Losing is the best part!

War On Cookies War On Cookies

Poorly made

I was hoping for something more exciting. The cookie monster on the front page got my attention. Either the flash is broken, or you must improve the flash with more content. It was less than 10 seconds, really no point. Try harder next time!

spank 1.0 spank 1.0

OoooooMMMMGGGG!!!

That's sooooo stupid it's funny! What's the point of this? I really don't care anymore now that I think of it. Well drawn, sounds are hilarious, items are crazy, LOL. OMG!!! It's brilliant!

playfilth responds:

is that a female orgasm or philosophical enlightenment that you just experienced? no. i do understand, i feel the exact same way about the game.